IRTS designed, qualified and manufactured a water and dustproof VME computer that integrated:
- 1 conduction-cooled X86 CPU board with a conduction-cooled XMC graphics board,
- 1 conduction-cooled X86 CPU board with 2 conduction-cooled ARINC-429 PMC and ATDS cards,
- 1 IRTS designed and manufactured V2GAC video interface card for:
- real-time acquisition and visualization (simultaneous VGA and PAL TV output) for 1 to 2 STANAG 3350C RGB video inputs
- real-time recording/compression of the video stream and its playback/decompression
- 1 IRTS designed and manufactured SATA SSD dual media card,
- 1 IRTS-specified 28VDC/3.3VDC-5VDC-12VDC convertor board.
This board computer uses the Windows XP Embedded operating system on each of its CPU boards.
The water and dustproof, qualified for “DO-160D Helicopter AIRBORNE” environment board computer, integrating decisive weight constraints, is designed in low-skin-effect aluminium alloy and has an unladen weight of 1 kg.
4 IP65 fans, added on the sides, allow it to be implemented in an operating range with temperatures varying from -10°C to 55°C (-20°C/+75°C in storage) with inner/outer Delta T of 15°C permitting a dissipation loss of some 150 Watts.
The board computer is DO-160D Helicopter environment qualified. 20 units have been rolled out and have delivered successful performances to date for the French Navy forces where the computer is operated coupled with a SAFRAN Electronics and Defense infrared camera for operational maritime surveillance missions onboard PANTHER helicopters.
Please contact us for further details.